The MPC175-851-FL is a 17-inch ultra slim medical-grade panel PC, which supports a low power Intel® Core™2 Duo processor with up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 system memory. Powered by the Mobile Intel® GM45 Express chipset with integrated mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD, it offers excellent 3D graphics and DualView capability.
This medical panel PC is certified with medical certifications to meet medical grade approval standards. The fanless design and waterproof enclosure allow it to operate reliably and quietly. With only 76 mm in thickness, it can be applied in any medical environments.
The MPC175-851-FL supports a PCI or PCIe interface for expansion flexibility and an internal antenna for wireless expansion. With a built-in 1.3 mega pixels camera and speakers, this durable panel PC is also the best compact solutions for VoIP and remote monitoring. Furthermore, it supports one 2.5" HDD and a CD-ROM. This safe, reliable and user-friendly product can ensure customer's project success and best suited for eHealthcare, Point of Care, and telemedicine.
• 17" high brightness (380 nits) SXGA TFT LCD
• Fanless socket P Intel® Core™2 Duo or Intel® Celeron® M processor
• UL60601-1/EN60601-1, CE & FCC class B certified
• Spill and dust resistant design (front panel: IP65, whole enclosure: IPx1)
• Optional combo drive (for MPC175-851-FL-AC-CO)
• 1 PCI or PCIe x4 expansion slot (for MPC175-851-FLAC-
• PCI or MPC175-851-FL-AC-PCIe)
• Optional Bluetooth/RFID reader
• Built-in 1.3 mega pixels camera
• Optional internal wireless (802.11 b/g) antenna